She just wakes up

My 18 month old daughter has just been waking up after going to sleep at night. She sleep with me in my bed, and I put her to sleep and than do my school work on the lab top. Than like tonight she went to sleep at 8 and at 845 she just woke up like she just got done taking a nap. Now she is all ready to stay up till probaly 11. What the heck is going on?

Trishy7

Asked by Trishy7 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter did this too. I'm pretty sure it's got something to do with growth spurts.What I do is warm up some milk, add a little bit of brewer's yeast and give her half a dose of Tylenol (if it is growth spurts or teething. Half a dose won't hurt), dim the lights and show her 'it's night time, time for bed'. Read a book and just spend a little bit of time snuggling.
    Cenchan

Answer by Cenchan at 3:00 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• my daughter does this too. usually more so when she doesnt take a nap during the day. my dd is 2 1/2. try and be sure she gets like an hour nap during the day and see if this helps.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 10:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• My son started waking up at around 3 or 4 and screaming crying like somethings wrong so the dr thinks it might be acid reflux bc he has other symptoms but she said its worse when they are laying down...does she seem like seomthings wrong? If not it could just be teething or a phase
    howardsmom

Answer by howardsmom at 12:50 AM on Oct. 9, 2009