Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cramps at 12 weeks 6 days??

Im having cramps in my tummy and in my back, I dont neccessarily know if this is normal, it just scares me because I have had previous miscarriage, should I call the doctor tomorrow??

Answer Question

Asked by Marah2008 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 3 (24 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • I would definitely call the doctor and see what they say, better to be safe than sorry. You could even call urgent care or the hospital tonight and speak with a nurse. Never feel like you are overreacting to something like that, you are Mommy and Mommy knows best. Follow your instincts and do what your heart tells you to do. I hope all goes well for you, take it easy for the next few day. Feel free to PM me and let me know how you feel tomorrow or something. Best of luck. *hugs*

    Answer by MansfieldMomma at 9:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

  • id call the doc. or the er. with my first i was always on the phone with my doc or the er same with the second.

    Answer by mommaburns at 10:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

  • I went through the same thing around the same time with both my kids. But considering you miscarried in the past, I'd call the doctor just to be on the safe side. I hope everything is ok!

    Answer by CrystalJanie at 11:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Pregnancy