Avon partnered with Pre-Paid to get more sales!??

Wow, I cant beleive what I'm seeing!

Anyone know anything besides seing them in the Blasstoff mall?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• I saw that, and Avon Canada, so we will be paid to shop at Avon? Sweet!

Kinda weird though.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org

Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:02 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Avons stuff does have a lot of junk that causes cancer. Terrible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• rkoloms is such a weirdo
    Anonymous

• yes, many companies are partnering up with other companies. I heard that Tupperware partnered up with BeautiControl.
    I agree, first off safety is most important. I know now that stores sell any products that they can make a buck off of. They are filled with preservatives like formaldehyde or quaternium 15 that is a carcinogen. Now I look for warning labels and only shop eco-friendly.
    Today 1 out of 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer. 1 out of 91 children will be diagnosed with autism. The numbers are huge! Cancer has gone up 400% over the last 20 years. Here is an informational website to check the relation to chemicals in products, http://www.evelyn1.fourpointwellness.com Since I switched stores 4 years ago my bronchial asthma has gone away. I encourage all moms to make a change and help their children and loved ones live healthier lives!
    MarieEvelyn

Answer by MarieEvelyn at 2:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2009