crying

i am 24 weeks pregnant and all i can do is cry. i have been under alot of stress lately. i just dont know what to do. any suggestions.

mommaburns

Asked by mommaburns at 9:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hormones hormones hormones! when I was pregnant, commercials made me cry. what have you been stressed about? it is good to cry. it is better to let out emotions than hold them in!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• hugsHormones do that. It's ok to cry. I'm not sure how to stop crying bc with hormones anything can set it off; good days, bad days, happiness, sadness, the sun shine, rain,....it doesn't matter. I think if you hang in there a bit the hormones might settle down and you'll be ok again but here's a hug just in case

Answer by admckenzie at 10:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• thanks. my hubby has a so called job and his boss hasnt paid him and hubby has been there for like almost 2 weeks and was suppost to get paid 2 times already. and we have no money. and we have a 3 yr old and a 1 1/2 year old and bills are due. its just been crazy around here.
    mommaburns

Answer by mommaburns at 10:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Oh girl my hormones went crazy when I was pregnant, it's normal. Just keep yourself busy! Try and do things that make you happy and focus on getting ready for the baby. No one really prepares you for it my baby came 3 weeks early but we got through it! She's happy healthy and loved, it's been 6 months. I still have my crying days but that baby will make you smile no matter what its a hormonal thing..unfortunately some woman get it bad
    AlexxasMama

Answer by AlexxasMama at 10:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Honey, it's okay to cry! Like the others have said, it's the hormones, but crying is a wonderful stress reliever! I will pray for you to be as stress free as possible, and in the meantime, grab a box of kleenex and let those tears flow!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• op i'm sorry you're going through all of that! stress about money can cause anyone pregnant or not, to cry lol. try to stay positive! i'm sure everything will work out. :)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I hear every word sister!! I'm due with my second in March and my husband, who was only working very part-time, is about to lose all his working opportunities for a while. He is also a full-time college student, so there are always financial concerns at our house. When I was due with my first baby we were so dirt poor we were living in my old bedroom at my parents' house. We didn't even have our own space, just a queen bed in a tiny room with a bassinet. Things will work out. I'm never sure how, but they always do. Message me if you still need to talk. I've been super emotional this pregnancy too, so I know how you feel. I'm 17 and a half weeks, by the way.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• i'm 30 weeks pregnant and know exactly what u mean....my poor hubby is always worried that he may have done something to upset me....when i just feel the need to cry or am upset for no reason and then happy the next second....hope it gets better for you, me and everyone else going through this....good luck with ur hubby's job and ur financial problems
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 11:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Honey, it's your hormones. I was the same exact way. EVERYTHING made me cry...especially commercials with babies!! When I was pregnant with my second, that Pampers commerical came out where they show all the sleeping babies. OMG!! I'd lose it EVERYTIME. My boyfriend never seemed to understand either. Once or twice he made me feel better...but that's it! And that's through TWO pregnancies!! Now, with my first, it eventually went away closer to the end. As for my second, I was a mess the whole time. I hope whatever is stressing you out STOPS and if you ever need an ear I'm here. Good luck!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 11:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2009