What are you going to be for Halloween? (I need ideas...I want to be something SEXY!!! :)

My DH and I are going to take the kids trick or treating but then we are going out to an adult party after that.

I want to be something sexy. LOL. I have a little black dress that I was thinking of using as part of the costume because it's cute, short and sexy plus my DH LOVES IT so if I can think of something to use that with that would be great!!

ANY IDEAS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• just wear that and put some animal ears with it....as they said on Mean Girls....it is the one night you can dress like a total slut and no one can say anything about it....LOL have fun!
    Mom2LexiNJordan

Answer by Mom2LexiNJordan at 10:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• with out knowing the cut of the dress its hard to say but there is always the classic fallbacks.. sexy witch, vampire, sorceress of some sort. hell you you just dress like a sexy version of you and claim you are a succubus lol
    idebusashes

Answer by idebusashes at 10:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Well, you shouldn't have a problem. It seems in all the costume stores, every single costume for women is sexy. It was rather frustrating trying to find a costume suitable to wear to work for our Halloween party without it being made of cheap plastic.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• The first post was awesome! LOL I'm always a cat for Halloween. Honestly, I look cute as a cat!! I have the perfect eyes for it. I throw on some ears, paint my face and put on a bell collar...that's as far as I go though...no tail lol.
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 11:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2009