So, my baby is due 3 days before Christmas, what should I buy her for Christmas?

What are some good ideas, for infant toys.... I already have a little girl with plenty of toys, but I got rid of ALL her baby toys, so I need to get new ones. I figure her older toys they can share (is that bad, do I need to buy my new daughter her own new toys??)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was born on Christmas Eve. My father bought me an emerald baby ring. It has always been my most prized posession. Six years ago I gave it to my daughter on the day that she was born. It is now her most prized posession.
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 10:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I wouldn't buy a newborn any toys for xmas. I'd wait until she got older and could play with them before I bought them. Buy the new baby a savings bond instead of throwing your money away.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• a one way ticket to the real world! haha! what happens if you go over (past) your due date? i really wouldnt be too concerned with presents for a 3 day (possibly) old in all seriousness. just take lots of pics of her with the christmas tree! =) and hang her a stocking or get her an ornament with her birth year on it.. but beyond that. i wouldn't.
    idebusashes

Answer by idebusashes at 10:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• id buy a nic outfit or a special stuffed animal,
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 10:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• A Christmas tree ornament with the date and her name, maybe saying Baby's first Christmas. That is something she'll have for years.

Answer by Bmat at 10:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2009