Has anyone ever thought this?

Celebrity women have to have almost every inch of their bodies shaved or waxed or something- I mean they literally have no hair on their body like most people naturally do. I think it's really gross to think of them on an off day, or when they are older and don't have people waxing their bodies anymore- ughhhhh....

Especially the Victoria Secret kind of models...and swimsuit models...I bet men wouldn't think Megan Fox was so hot if they caught her on an off day!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ROFL! I never thought about that, but that's pretty funny to think about! Her waxer must make some good money ;)
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• These things never occur to me. But, I'm still trying to understand these people who are compelled to pluck their eyebrows. Whatever does it for you. But I will never understand the standard female brain. I must be missing a gene or two.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 10:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I never thought about celebrity body hair until you brought it up. I just fight the daily struggle to keep my eyebrows separate. Roachiesmom, I pluck because we're supposed to have 2 eyebrows, one for each eye, and if I don't pluck, they get together for meeting above my nose and it's not pretty.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I dont even have eyebrows. I draw them on. Haha
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 11:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I always love to look at those news articles online talking about how photoshopped all of those pictures are. They can take a girl and make her look half her actual size! That makes me feel much better about my size 12 self.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 11:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• honestly...I wish I could afford to have some one wax my whole body every day! I feel so much cleaner and better when I take a long morning to pluck, wax, and shave whatever needs grooming. Its just time consuming and a pain in the butt to do yourself.

and kikikiki.....Marilyn Monroe was a size 12. :)

jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2009