I'm a guy in my dreams?

I dream in 3rd person a lot, like I'm watching myself from the outside almost. I seem to frequently have dreams where I am male. A couple times I've had sex dreams where I'm a guy too, I don't remember whether I'm having sex with another guy or a woman, I think both have happened once or twice, but at least one of the times I had the male "parts".

The most confusing part of all of this is I'm happy being a woman, during the day I don't ever question my sexuality, I don't feel like I should have been born male, I don't fantasize about being male, I'm straight, and other then thinking women are pretty I'm not sexually attracted to them.

I'm happily married to a man, have a daughter, and love being a mom, I might be a bit of a tomboy, but a feminine one if that makes sense.

So just wondering if anyone has any insight on this, or if it's happened to anyone else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Health

• I think we all have "guy" in us, seriously, and maybe you are just a little more sensitive to yours. I believe that our dreams are part of the spiritual realm and really, don't think that as spirits we are "men" or "women" just spiritual beings with no need for a gender identity.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• im sure it was "just a dream" no meaning.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 10:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• If it wasn't a frequent reoccurring dream, being a guy in my dreams, then I wouldn't think much of it, but it happens a lot, they're rarely sexual though. I just feel like it must mean SOMETHING.
    Anonymous

• it happens ALL the time? hmm idk maybe it means SOMEthing but not necessarily what you're thinking(ie being male inside of a female) it could mean a number of things. try to google dream meanings.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 10:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• The thing is I DON'T feel like a guy in a female body, so I'm not worried about that (unless I'm majorly repressing it and in denial lol), so I'm just wondering what that leaves as far as interpretations. I did try googling it and didn't find much.
    Anonymous

• Thanks to the 2 of you that responded, I was really hoping for a few more opinions though! Do you think "health" is the best section to post this in?
    Anonymous