Did what transpired during your fiance's bachelor party cause you to call off your wedding?

Or ALMOST call if off? What happened? How did you find out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My honey and his men went golfing, got very sunburnt, and dehydrated. The nerve of those boys! I found out when they told me the next day. It did not stop our wedding, 11 years and 2 months ago.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Why do I feel like I'm watching one of those upcoming topic promos for the Maury Show with this question?

And, no...turns out I should have called it off for entirely different reasons, but nope, that was not one of them.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 10:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• My husband didn't have a bachelor party. The night before our wedding my parents took us, his parents and his 2 sisters out to dinner and drinks. Other then almost setting his sister's hair on fire, having his keys confiscated by his dad and then spending several hours drinking with his sister (the one he almost lit on fire) at her home before stumbling back to our place and passing out he didn't do anything.
    I didn't get any sleep and had to go find the car the next morning (it was still parked in front of the bar a couple blocks away).
    We've been married almost 10 years now (in January).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• My hubby didn't have a bachelor party either, he hates skanks lol. So the idea of any kinda of "stripper" totally grosses him out. On the contrary he was at my bachelorette party! He and his best man ended up playing all of the perverted games with us....oh joy.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 11:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• my now husband of 2 yrs had a naked stripper take dollar bills of his face. who cares? he still came home to me and i had one hell of a bachlorette party!
    kelbabe83

Answer by kelbabe83 at 12:28 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Nope, neither one of us had parties.
    Anonymous