Where'd you meet your soulmate/love of your life???

This is for the women in great relationships...where'd you meet? How long have you and your love been together? Be honest please :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• we met in a intern program in high school. we have been together in all for 4 years
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• At church. They ran out of chairs in the Sunday evening service, he saw that we had no place to sit, so he got up to get seats for me and my mom. Chivalry isn't dead after all. Well, maybe it is. That was almost fifteen years ago.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 10:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• We met in high school. He was a freshman, I was a sophomore. It was biology class first day of school. We started dating at the end of the school year. We got married a couple months after graduation. Been together 10 years, married over 7 years now. We are still very happily married. People told us it wouldn't last because we were so young when we got married. We are still very deeply in love and just had our first child.
    Anonymous

• We met my freshman year in high school after a Pep Rally. Dated about 5 1/2 years..been married for 1 1/2.
    Sekzymexi

Answer by Sekzymexi at 10:54 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• He worked with my mom for a short period and she gave him my phone number as more of joke than anything. Been together ever since; almost 3 years. Married almost ONE! lol
    sarahgibbs

Answer by sarahgibbs at 11:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I actually met my soulmate thru my cousin and his wife when they were out one nite. I happened to go over and say Hi to my cousin and he introduced me to his wife's brother! Haha! Needless to say he is the male version of me and is wonderful in everyway! We have been married for two years now...and were still in love!
    nikkireed18

Answer by nikkireed18 at 11:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Internet dating site! okcupid.com

He's perfect.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I met DH through a blind date that a mutual friend set up. Neither of us knew anything about the other, and our friend took me to a club to meet DH. I found out right away that DH was (is) a smart alec from the word "go". I didn't like him at first,but as the evening wore on, we became good friends. We've been married for 21 years. On my homepage I have a anniversary ticker with the title "the result of the best blind date ever!"
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 11:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Believe it or not, I met my boyfriend at the bar! LOL I assumed it would just be a stupid, drunken one night stand but we fell in love, had two beautiful kids and are going strong three years later! Sure, we have our issues but for the most part we are happy :-)
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 11:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I met my husband in the Navy. We were in the same department for 2 years, but he had been there 2 years longer than I had, so his seniority meant that he didn't have to do s***, so he was in bed all day and for the longest time I didn't know who he was. I talked to him on the phone at work, and still didn't know, but I was thinking "man this guy has a sexy voice!" We finally met about 5 months before he got out, and have been together ever since. He is the sweetest, most fun and wonderful man I have ever met! That was almost 3 years ago, and we have been married for 1.5 years.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 11:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2009