So STRESSED Reliving it all out sorry so long just a story

im 25 weeks pregnant. im 17 my 1st baby so scard. the day i found out i was prego i was so sick after that i mean i was like dead in my bed i really thought i was dieing seriously. This was a unecxpected pregnacy big time i was on birthcontrol and i never had sex with out a condom guess god wanted this baby to be here lol. I waited until i was 6 weeks n went and had my 1st sonagram befor i told my dad that is who i love with i told my mom wheni found out cause i could ell her anything she said its going to be ok Abby and i was stressing bad that i thought i was going to loose it but i never did. I told my dad and he didnt talk to me for a day but now hes coming around i was already on lexapro deppression and anxety meds befor i got prego now i have it worse they had to raise the dose. Ive been to the er like 20x n for dehidration and im still getting that way i was in the er monday and they had to stop my contractions and

Mallorysmom903

Asked by Mallorysmom903 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your story was cut off because it was too long I think. You can write it all out in a Journal on your page. You're almost 18 darlin just be glad you weren't 14 when it happened to you! You have supportive parents who are going to help you through this and I'm sure you're probably almost done with school. Stick it out, try to graduate, and do the best you can for the baby! There's no point in stressing about it, it just makes you sleep like crap. Drink lot's of water (I'm horrible at it too, I was in the er for dehydration in June) And try to eat decently. Good luck! If you need to talk to anyone you can message me anytime.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 11:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I am so sorry to hear that you are so stressed. I hope you find your footing because the stress will only get worse once the baby arrives. I hope others on here will serve as the support that you need instead bashing you because of your young age. Please feel free to PM me if you need a friend to lean on through this stressful time.I know that the last thing you need right now is others giving you a lecture about waiting. The damage is done now and support and guidance is what you need now.

I am going to say that maybe you should check into some safer ways of dealing with the stress and depression because the meds can have serious side effects on the baby not to mention that they may not be having the desired effect due to hormone levels. Good luck dear, I'm sure that it will all work out.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• i was on depression meds when i unexpectedly got preggo at 18 (tho I was married)... i stopped taking thing b/c i didnt want them to hurt the baby... just make sure your OB knows you are on these meds... since you are high risk I am assuming b/c of all your complications, you cant use a midwife unfortunately... however if you CAN at ALL... i suggest a CNM (Certified Nurse Midwife) you deliver in hospital, etc... but you have more freedoms about how you birth. educate yourself about EVERYTHING and try to enjoy this even though it is stressful, too. the little girl will be so precious you will wonder how your heart could hold so much love. stick with school... it is the best thing you can do for your child. at LEAST high school, for now. You are right... God gave you this baby for a purpose, and I am so proud of you for hanging in there and keeping her. PM me if ya need an ear or to swap stories! I'll pray for ya'll!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2009