So STRESSED Reliving it all out sorry so long just a story (the rest of it )

give me 3 bags of fluids then i had to go in the next day becuase i thought the shot that they gave me to stop the contractions mad my chest have problems cause i was haing real bad chest pains and then htey gave me more fluids this has just been a ruff pregnancy i went to the dr yesterday everything is looking good but the baby is trying to get out shes pushing doun on my cervix n now they say it feels like a nipple thought that was weird im having a littke girl name Mallory Mishel my bf picked the middle name for after his sister that got killed in a car accedint in 06 :( we miss her alot. Im scard that im going to have this baby early and i dont want to cause there could be so much problems that will be even more stressing. Im still a senior at school and now doing collage stuff so i have alot on my hands and i take care of my dad cause hes on the older side but i guess if you wanna give me advice you can just haller back.

Mallorysmom903

Asked by Mallorysmom903 at 11:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh and I had lot's of contractions around 25 weeks too and thought I was gunna have preterm labor. I remember I had 8 braxton hicks in like 45 minutes once. And really it's probably cause by you not drinking water. I had a glass of water, sat down for a little while (they say you should lay on your left side) and relax. They'll stop on their own. If you aren't careful they'll put you on bedrest and they won't be any fun! You really won't be able to get anything done then.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 11:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I answered on your other post but I wanted to add here, what a beautiful name and it is great that daddy is still involved and that you are honoring his sister with the name.

I know that dealing with school is a headache while preggo but you have to keep in mind that it will help to provide for your baby than if you drop out.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 11:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2009