Should I be bummed over this?

I haven't been able to sleep lately and so I decided to try to join some late night chats. Well I had to apply to one and this morning I got a messege saying I was denied. No reason at all given just DENIED! They don't know me to deny me but also, don't group owners WANT new members? I should mention that the chatroom had the word B&^%es in it.

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they're very selective in that group i think. I got an invite and I took it but now i never go there cause, well, they're bitches. I promise you don't want to be in that group anyways.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• on phonei wouldnt worry about it..it was probably a boring one anyways..if its any constallation..i work late nights at home so im up all hours anddont usually get to bed until 3 am..soo if you're ever bored and feel like chatting.im sure i'll be on here..just drop me a line in my chatterbox:)

naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• which group did you try?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I think it was B's with attitude....lemme check
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• B&%^$ES @ Cafemom
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• That's weird.
    I know there are other groups out there you can join that should keep you busy at night. You can try another place, too, like Yahoo, MySpace, or places like those.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2009