What would cause my bp to be 40 over 70? I passed out in my car and the paramedics came. I was taken to the hospital and stabalized. I haven't felt the same since.

They never told me what could cause it or why. I finted in my car and woke up in a parking lot. My eyes were shaking and I was extremly disoriented. Why would they not suggest a specialist or anything? I'm scared it will happen again, plus I had no control. It was really scary.

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Health

• you need to go and have your self checked for Diabetes,is my first impression, bcz it sounds like a drop of glucose in your blood... hope you will feel better ,take care ,let me know if I can help in anyway,but first see a doctor that specializes in endocrinology
    annyPG

Answer by annyPG at 11:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• have you been eating healthy? sometimes extreme diets can cause that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• http://www.vaughns-1-pagers.com/medicine/blood-pressure.htm

According to this you very nearly died. You need to follow up on this. It may be you are dehydrated. DRINK WATER NOW.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Oct. 9, 2009