don't kids say the funniest things?

My younger son says to me today, very seriously, "Mom, if we don't want to be a chicken ...and we don't want to be a duck, we have to shake our butts!"
lmao. i had to explain it was just a silly song.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 11:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I worked at an elementary school with about 25 kids between the ages of 5 and 12. One day a boy named Tanner (the kid everyone picked on) came up to tattle on another kid. He said that Jake had said the "Y" word. I looked at him puzzled and asked him what the "Y" word was. He hesitated because he didn't want to get into trouble for repeating it so I told him he could whisper it in my ear and he leaned up and whispered "weiner!".
    I couldn't contain myself.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 11:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• LOL thats to cute.
    I made cookies today with my son whos 3 we made butterscotch cookies he told his dad when he got home that we made cookies and his dad asked what did you put in them.
    He responded by saying,
    suger, butter, and scotch lol my husband gave me a funny look as if i would put alcohol in the cookies.
    Anonymous

• My son used to say the cutest things, well actually although he is 11 now he still says things with such innocence. For example, we go to the concerts in the park during the summer. Well on Sunday he wanted me to explain my "life in music" so to speak, so we sat in front of youtube and I started with the Beatles, I then go on to tell him how sad that only Paul Macartney is the only living Beatle and then he gets this dumbfounded look on his face "What are you talking about, mom? We just saw them last month at the park"! I started laughing and said "Dude that was a band that imitates them"! He turned so red! He said he had told his teacher that he saw the Beatles live and no wonder his teacher looked at him strangely. Poor thing, he felt dumb and then we just laughed.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 9, 2009