Jon and Kate....WHY?!?! Not so much a question...just a rant.

I'm so tired of hearing about these two. I mean, REALLY!?!? I heard some stuff Jon was saying on TV and I can't BELIEVE he's so douchy to be letting the world know about EVERYTHING that's going on with something that should be private. Some people are just too damn money hungry! I just went to eonline.com and I knew it before the page even opened...it would be something about them! Sure enough, "Jon was allowed to go to the twins b-day party". COME ON! OK, just needed to get that out because I was annoyed.

CrystalJanie

Asked by CrystalJanie at 11:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• i think its sad too. i think their kids are going to be very screwed up. they'll turn out crazy and slutty like lindsay lohan. i guarantee that. its sad, but its true.
    madrigalreject

Answer by madrigalreject at 12:02 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Wow, that is a sad thing to say madrigalreject!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Jon is a 30 year old teenage boy. I loved how he got told by Nancy Grace though.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:18 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I don't think Kate's doing all that great of job either really. She's keeping the show and Jon wants it to be done. She goes on television and talks to the press just as much as he does. Most of the time, it's him defending himself from what she said. All in all, I'm tired of hearing about them as well. The focus should be on the children.
    Squeax

Answer by Squeax at 12:52 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Their both money hungry douchebags. I remember them once saying about taking fetilitly meds and knowing they could have multiples

'we played the lottery...and lost' meaning they risked it and felt they LOST when they got preg with 6. I never forgot that. They are both disgusting nasty douchebags. I feel for their kids but I hope their kids write tell-alls later in life.
    They use those kids. Ive read that people that knew her said that as soon as she saw them she started emailing places like TLCHOPING TO GET A SHOW. I believe it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Kate's been on tv at least once a day for a week crying and sobbing about how Jon took "all their money" and she can't feed her kids or put a roof off their head. Every single time she's failed to mention that he took money out of a joint BUSINESS account and that she has a personal account with $3 million in it, plus the $7200/mo he pays her towards household expenses/child support out of his share of tv show money. If we all have to hear about this - I really hope she gets exactly what she deserves when it's over...for whoring out her kids for a paycheck for all these years.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:11 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• OMG! I didn't hear how they felt they "lost" by getting pregnant with 6 kids. What a TERRIBLE thing to say!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 2:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Neither of them looks good. Her calling in to The View, wasn't it? And him reading the paparazi the email she sent him. Grow the hell up already. Maybe if we ignore them they will go away.
    Anonymous

• Honestly, I think the media needs to shut these two down! The only reason either one is out there saying anything is because they're getting paid to in one way or another, and for all the media's yakking about knocking it off for the sake of the kids, why doesn't the MEDIA knock it off for the sake of the kids? And public sanity...:)
    Turb0Happy

Answer by Turb0Happy at 9:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I specifically avoid anything about them. I used to watch the show, but as soon as all this started, I stopped watching. I wont' give them my precious time, they aren't worth it.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 5:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2009