Do you believe in life after Death?

Be it Heaven, ghosts, hell, what ever. What is your belief about life after death?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do. There are many books of people who have "died" and came back. They are almost all the same story and experience.very cool.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Nope.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:36 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I believe in life after death in heaven.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:40 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• No. I'm kinda starting to lean towards reincarnation though. That life energy has to go somewhere, right? But I'm pretty straight forward and say you just die when you die. There's no special heaven for good people or hell for bad people.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 1:27 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• yes i do very strongly.whether its called heaven or not.:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 1:57 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• yes i do.
    I believe in an underworld (not a hell. please don't confuse the two. The Underworld is a just a place for the souls to rest) and i believe in reincarnation.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:33 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I believe in a lot of things based on experience. I may sound hypocritical because I am Catholic but, I believe in Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, Ghosts and reincarnation. Perhaps in my mind they are all streamed together depending on the person that dies. Because I have stage 4 cancer and facing death, I am not afraid to die BUT I am scared of facing purgatory for sins I have committed. I also believe that one day I will in fact go to heaven. I want to build the strength to be a ghost also just visit upon my son here and there. lol, I WANT, I WANT! We all want to believe that we just don't die and disappear. I believe in living on and on.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:11 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Yes, I do. I believe that you go into the spirit world, from which you will be re-incarnated into another human being. You do this to learn all of life's lessons. Or, to walk in someone else's shoes so to speak. I believe that's where Deja Vu comes from. That wherever you have Deja Vu, is where you were at in a past life, and were just remembering it. A lot of people believe in being reincarnated into animals or inanimate objects. Not me. I really recommend reading "Sylvia Browne's book of dreams". I do not agree with ALL that she says or believes, but she answered a lot of my questions.

SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 3:19 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Oh, and yes I believe in ghosts. Never seen one, and I hope to God I never do! LOL I have had some strange experiences though, as far as orbs, and things moving when they shouldn't be. I don't believe in heaven or hell.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 3:22 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• my 7 year old son passed in January/09, i have to believe in life after death just to make it thru the day.
    bgdvil

Answer by bgdvil at 5:33 AM on Oct. 9, 2009