im six month pregnant with a baby girl an im small an im having a little bit of discomfort i think it might be by stretching but i dont know.

SuzieQu90

Asked by SuzieQu90 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Small how? Small as in short? Small boned? Small belly? It's probably stretching because, well, that's what happens during pregnancy. You will probably continue to have discomfort, but if it's excruciating pain or you're concerned at all, call your doctor! There isn't much anyone on here can tell you.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I'm a little girl too. I am 4'11" and when I got pregnant with my first I weighed about 80 pounds. Around the 6 month mark is when I had to step up on my walking and stretching. I walked about 2 miles a day and did 30 minutes a day of yoga stretches. When I went into labor, I was able to have my baby naturally. Good luck little Momma.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:32 AM on Oct. 9, 2009