role playing

I really want to try it but don't know how to bring it up so that it's hott and not pervy. This is really out of character for me and i don't know what my husband's reaction is going to be. How many of you do this and if you do how did it start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I just came right out and told my hubby what i liked..lol..he laughed but was into it, just joke around with your husband to kind of feel him out! start simple if hes into it! be a teacher or something, take control, pretty soon you can be at a bar and he can come hit on you and take you home for a one night stand!!! lol thats hot
    Eveshalloween

Answer by Eveshalloween at 12:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I've done role-play plenty of times with my husband. At first, I was a little nervous but after a while, it's a lot of fun. I started out doing something that was kind of an everyday thing, like being a sexy maid, while cleaning around the house. Cooking, while wearing only the apron. Maybe just try talking to him and see what kinds of things would excite him, and then surprise him with it one night! If it's out of character for you, I think that would make it even more exciting for him! Good luck!

Oh and here's a link to a site I found if you want to read more about it.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2197810_seduce-your-husband.html
    Squeax

Answer by Squeax at 12:44 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I'm not in to the dress up thing but once in a while I'll look over at my hubby and say something like "dang you look like someone I'd love to take home with me tonight... wonder if my hubby would catch us??" or something like that.
    I'd start by saying "remember how it is when we first met... what you do say we get a baby sitter and meet again tonight??
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:47 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Just use the words "you know what I think would be HOT" Trust me, you have his attention and he will probably do whatever you ask.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:06 AM on Oct. 9, 2009