Who else is having baby daddy drama and wants to share/compare ?

ExxyGirL

Asked by ExxyGirL at 1:23 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• its been drama since i fond out to its not mine its th eother guys your lieing to my mom sayin its mine then he neva sees our son doesnt give me money or nothin hes a bum!!
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 1:25 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I am just glad that my kids sperm donor isn't talking to me ever since we got into a fight about my daughter being diagnosed with epilepsy. Dont get child support really...unless 6 dollars really count. Life has been so much easier since he stopped talking to me.
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 1:29 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• hopefully your not a lazy girl who collects link, wick and anything else you can and just work like the rest of us. men are only good for somethings and if we dont work to support for our own kids then were hopeless women
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I wish my baby daddy stopped talking to me...it would make it sooo much easier on me and my daughter...trying to get the strenghth to leave him as it is.
    cplayboyblonde

Answer by cplayboyblonde at 11:21 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i am hoping mine will continue not paying until dec 18th that will make 6mths woo hoo.. he has been a mistake since i told him i was pregnant with our daughter 4 yrs ago. he always tries to do things to hurt me when in reality he is hurting our daughter.. (not physically) if i knew then what i know now then i would have never told him i was pregnant.. we have both moved on and gotten married to other pple and he still acts childish GRRRRRRRRRRR my daughter hates going to his house, what is sad is when she would rather stay at his moms then his house. i have to be the bad person and make her go thanks to the court system...
    Anonymous

• I'm not shocked you women have 'baby daddy' drama. You all talk as if you are uneducated. Try being in a decent relationship (one that has no cheating or abuse) before you let yourself get pregnant. You make bad choices and then blame only the man.
    I honestly hope things get better for all of you and your poor children.
    I personally find the term 'baby daddy' and 'baby mama' offensive. If you can't use complete sentences maybe you should find a better method of birth control, like abstinence.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Oct. 10, 2009