what do you guys think?

So I was expecting to get my period on the 6th which i didn't... so i went and used a couple of online menstrual calculators who all said i should have started on the 4th my last period started the 6th of September and ended 7 days later. o.0 should i worry? Or could this be stress related? I mean my husband did just deploy 3 weeks ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a test... then no reason to worry.... either way it will tell you! Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Why don't you take an HPT to rule out the "obvious" and if it's negative, I would probably see your doc as well. It could definitely be due to stress, deployment is definitely stressful for everyone involved.

Good luck. :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 1:47 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• you could take a test or you could wait till its atleast a full 2-3 weeks late so things can calm down then id take the test.
    kristi_prncess_

Answer by kristi_prncess_ at 1:50 AM on Oct. 9, 2009