I'm on my Wii. know any tricks to make `typing` any easier?

it really took me 10 mins. to write this HELP? I'm using the wii because DF is hogging the comkuter with some stupid game

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL. No, Sorry. I can relate though.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:06 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I got a wireless computer keyboard for my Wii. You can hook the sensor part up to the USB outlet & there ya go! You still have to use the Wii mote as mouse of sorts but it makes typing sooo much quicker with the keyboard. You could also just hook up a regular computer keyboard as long as it has a USB plug on the end of it.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 2:06 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• hmmm nifty! how much does the wii keyboard cost?

OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• They dont sell keyboard for the Wii specifically. You can just use a regular computer keyboard. The wireless one I have cost about $50 but you can use a wired one too just so long as it has a USB end on it. (the flat rectangular end not the rounded end)
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 2:39 AM on Oct. 9, 2009