This is ridiculous!!!

do u all think David Letterman should be convicted for trying to get some on the low???its ridiculous if he is convicted i dont know whats happening to america, he didnt rape anyone it was consentual

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• ok, I heard that his wife and him had an open relationship. Unless my DH was just messing with me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• They did and do have an open relationship. He just got caught on tape and they are running with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Convicted of what? Adultery isn't illegal in this country. It's between him and his wife and the woman not anyone else.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:44 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• What could he be convicted of? I missed something.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Letterman wouldn't be convicted of anything, it's CBS producer Robert "Joe" Halderman. and his fling Stephanie Birkett who tried to EXTORT Letterman out of $2 million dollars to keep quiet.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/david-letterman-2009210

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:49 PM on Oct. 10, 2009