I am 33.2 weeks pregnant been feeling mild cramps tonight and very dull back pain? Am i in preterm labor...no blood and my water did not break..i am getting worried???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like mild braxton hicks contractions to me. this is about the time you start to notice them, no worries. if you get too worried call your doctor and see if you can't come in and get checked out.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 3:01 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• drink some water and lay down. it they are persistant, then def call.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• dull back pain and mild cramps are normal especially the later you get. i'm 36w6d and both are constant... mild and dull but constant. baby could be ina position where he/she is leaning on something that's causing the pains. mine is from my baby being soo low. got checked 2 days ago and he's at station 0. doc was suprised. try to lie on your side, preferably your left. this is supposed to relieve some of that pressure. try to support your belly when you are lying down. it'll help with the back pain. also, try a nice warm shower or bath.
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 3:07 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• sounds normal :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Oct. 9, 2009