My stay at home venture

Hi Moms,
I'm a stay at home expecting Mother, and I thought about starting a small business with my 2 of my girlfriends. We thought Motherhood is a great time to start a venture about children, and since we never did something like this before I would like to consult…
We thought about making a game where the child makes his own book.
The idea is to make a kit that has the materials to make a book (a hard cover, god quality pages you can print on and a device to connect them into a book) and a child friendly book writing software…

What do you think?
Is it good?
Does it already exist?s
Would you buy it?

mayalha

Asked by mayalha at 3:18 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• It sound like a great idea! Use a lawyer to structure your partnership and get going on your business plan.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:38 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I think it sounds like a great, educational adventure. Do some online research, googling terms that you would use in your business and check to see what is out there.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2009