What do you think of this baby name??

I'm not pregnant now...but contemplating TTC baby #2 and thinking about baby names. Can we say baby fever? Well...last time I was pregnant I loved the name Emberlyn for a girl but got some bad comments on the name. What do you guys think about it?? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not liking it but it is your child and you can name your child whatever you want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I am picky about names and I personally wouldn't use it, but I think it's cute.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 5:02 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Is it pronounced as if Amber Lynn would be pronounced?

I kind of like it, I think its one of those names that grow on you the more you hear it.
    Chanel.Jade

Answer by Chanel.Jade at 5:15 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I like it!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:13 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I think it is very pretty. Kudos to all those mommies that name their kids rare and different names. I've never been brave enough, this coming from a mom that named her girls Jessica, Madison and Sydney:) lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:56 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i really like it! and don't worry, i think about names even though i'm not pregnant too. and don't worry about bad comments. my son is named franklin and i LOOOOOVE it but i'm sure you can guess that we got lots of bad comments, with our family trying to get us to choose any other name. lol
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:16 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i would not pick it as a name for my child... but it is very pretty... and if i met a little girl with that name i would tell her how pretty her name is :)
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 10:03 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Its different.. I say go for it!
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 11:14 AM on Oct. 9, 2009