secret facebook acct

my dh lied and told me he dosnt have a facebook acct, but our computer history keeps showing facebook.com! how can i hack into his acct f i dont have his e-mail password eiether, hes up to somthing, i made him delete his myspace acct bc he kept talking to his ex about how much they still loved each other!! so im guessing thats what the facebook acct is for too, i just want to see for myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• if you at least know or can figure out what e-mail account he's using for his facebook account you can always tell them your forgot your password and they can email you a new one. Try clicking on the link that shows up in your history. Or Make up your own facebook account, and find him on there...if he hasn't set his profile to private you can view EVERYTHING he's up to on there. If it is set to private, why don't you set up a fake account, don't post a picture of yourself, and try adding him as a friend. That's all I can think of right now...good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• These sites are for bored spouses that have nothing else better to do. Work on your marriage. Have him come clean and get rid of these accoutns with him. It is bad news to have a secret account. For what so he can reminisce with the loser of the girl so that when he fights with you he can tell how unhappy he is and talk dirty with her? It is so childish. Grow up people. These my space sites are for people that want to bs and that is about it. But not in my house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• you should get a divorce.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:23 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• What is hacking into his account going to accomplish? He doesn't love you and wants to be with her. I would give him what he wants and move on with my life. Do you really want to be this insanely crazy person who spys on her spouse or do you want to be happy? You will never be happy with someone that does not love you. Time to talk to him and move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Oh i've been there. Listen patience is what you need. Give him enough rope to hang himself with. If he notices you are trying to hack his acct he will learn to erase his history then youve got squat. First if you cant get into his acct try looking for someone else you know. They may have him as a friend and theirs may not be private, that way you can see his comments.
    Lisandra76

Answer by Lisandra76 at 10:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• you have to know his email that he uses to get in his facebook. AND hes DEFF up to something if he TOLD you that he didnt have one...but secretly does...
    cplayboyblonde

Answer by cplayboyblonde at 10:53 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Ughh, there are some red flags waving in the air! This man is just not that in to you! Dump his ass and move on..Life is too short-
    Do you like who you are right know..not healthy! Your are sneaking around trying find out what you already know..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• why didnt u leave him then??
    bradynsmom222

Answer by bradynsmom222 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• well he probably has one, and I would be worried, cause he's lying then. There is nothing wrong with having a FB or Myspace. It's a great way to communicate with friend and family. Anyone who has issues with their significant other having one, obviously has no trust. But thats just me. It doesn't bother me if he talks to other girls or ex's. It would if he ignored me in the process, but I am a curious person and I also love to chat, as does he. With all that being said. I would hold back on confronting him if he has already denied it. try to do some investigating. There is this wonderful group here called detective moms, and they can help you with this. Good luck to you.
    Anonymous

• ooop's sorry it is detective wives - not moms.
    Anonymous