Did I feel the baby?

I am only 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my second baby. I could swear I just felt fetal movement. Is that possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i thought i felt flutters at 10 weeks but my doc said that was way too early. he said i wasn't getting enough water even though i was getting recommended 64oz or more daily. i ended up practically drowning myself in water and in a week or two they stopped. 36w6d now and baby is healthy and been truly kicking for a long time.
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 5:04 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Apparently its possible to feel your baby move in subsequent pregnancies and I have had friends feel their second and third babies at around 13/14 weeks so it is possible :)
    Chanel.Jade

Answer by Chanel.Jade at 5:13 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i would say its possible. Im on baby number 2 and i started feeling my little man when i was 14 weeks along. It wasnt like fetal movements it was more like butterfly im my tummy or bubbles. Which alot of people mistake flutters from gas bubbles but if you know your own body then you'll know when your baby is in there doing some sort of movement:) especially since its wouldnt be the first time.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 6:14 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i felt it right around then. it's true what they say about it feeling like gas. it really does.
    waitinginsecret

Answer by waitinginsecret at 6:37 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Sure- Since it's your second you can kind of remember what it feels like so you might be able to recognize it sooner. Congrats!
    chjack123

Answer by chjack123 at 9:01 AM on Oct. 9, 2009