So frustrated! What the heck is going on?!

For the past three months ive had 28 day cycles. This month, im on day 35 and still no af but a negative hpt! wtf?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, i would say wait a week longer and if still negative your prolly just stressing out which is making your cycle come late. It happened to me. I had a very normal cycle and never missed a period and then one month i was like 2 weeks late and i got a neg. test. No later than i tested i got my cycle. But, on the up side if your trying keep trying i did and now im 29 weeks pregnant today. Gl hun and wish u all the luck.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 6:11 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Your hormones are out of whack this month. You may have had a cyst. Could be stress. If you get to day 45 without AF, see your gyn.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:42 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• That happen to me about a year ago. I started to freak out thinking I was pregnant again. I did eventually get my period. Give it a few more days and see what happens. If you don't get your period take another test. If the test is negative again see your doctor.
    Anonymous