IBS

I have IBS and IBD,,,,,,the pain is bad,,,,How do i convince my Dr i need something ? They have to be so carfeul becuase of addiction, but i need it!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Health

• First make sure you do have IBS I was told I had it for years, come to find out I have ulceritis colitis, totally different. Get a colonoscopy then after the test are done talk to your doctors about meds they can give you and diet changes you can do that might help. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• OOOHHH do I have something for you...I had horrible stomache problems my whole life. IBS since I was 12, I had my gahl bladder out at 17, appendix, ovary out at 6, and no one could ever "fix" my IBS problems. I have 3 kids and was constantly running to public restrooms when we were out after I ate having to drag little ones into the stahl while I got sick, and the pain, yes it is horrible! I thought I was going to die sometimes. Then after an attack I would be so drained and weak from being in so much pain! I feel your problems. Then I found a total cure! I got on some amazing vitamins that have a probiotic in them. By adding this healthy flora to my digestion system, it has totally cured my problems. These vitamins have completely changed my life!!!! I know that it sounds hoaky, but when you are struggling like you and I are or was, it really affects your whole life. I would love to share with you!
    happytobehome3

Answer by happytobehome3 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 9, 2009