Pregnancy possible?

One of my best friends got married in May. He has a daughter from a previous marriage and is now fixed.
She, on the other hand, had a LEEP procedure a little over a year ago.
Yesterday, they went to the doctor to get a referral for a reverse vasectomy.
What are the chances she can actually get pregnant?
They are both so excited about 'hopefully getting pregnant within the next year'. Honestly, what are the chances of this actually happening?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I always say anything is possible. Iv'e heard it happening before and iv'e also heard fixed women getting pregnant as well. If its meant to be then its meant to be and i would count my blessings. I wish all the best of luck and keep them in my prayers.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 6:21 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• oftentimes reversal of vasectomy is successful so i say their chances are good. i don't know anything about LEEP though. i wish them luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• One of my friends had her two kids after a vasectomy reversal. And a LEEP procedure should not impact getting pregnant. Hopefully her chances are quite good!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:19 AM on Oct. 9, 2009