I want to do something nice for my husband he's worked 12 days straight with no break and hardly any sleep due to our teething 2 year old...so give me some suggestions please...?

thanks...!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• How about a nice massage? Or make his favorite dinner. Give him a cupon book. Go somewhere with your 2yr old and give him time alone to relax. Make something with your 2yr old to show him how much you both appreciate what he does for you :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 6:56 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Here's what I do for DH when he's been on a long stint - I put his favorite sheets on the bed (1200 thread count), I spritz the bed with a vanilla/lavender linen spray and have the bedroom at a cooler temperature. Make sure he's fed and showered, then I let him lay across the bed and I use an aromatherapy massage oil, (anything pleasant that either relaxing or erotic - but if you go for the erotic oil be prepared to give him a happy ending ) and I rub him down from head to toe. Don't forget to massage his face and ears (you'll be surprised at the moans of relief that brings). Then I let him sleep like the big baby he is. Which sometimes means that I don't sleep in the bed with him - BUT I do stay with him either stroking his back or head until he is sound asleep, then I'd remove the baby monitor, dig out the old air mattress and sleep in the baby's room to keep him from being awakened by the babies cries for one night.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:39 AM on Oct. 9, 2009