I am looking for a alternative to use for hot flashes

that would be more herbal than the current stuff I take which is Estratest. I have already had a hysterectomy. Any ideas?? Thanks

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:33 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Health

• No but if you find something that works, let me know.  I'm tired of waking up every night swimming in sweat.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:21 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I take Black Cohosh and eat at least one serving of good soy (organic soymilk, tofu, edemame, etc.) every day.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:23 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I work for a wellness company with a solid reputation for 20+ years that promotes Black Cohosh as well. Let me know if that works for you too.

Inspired4Sean

Answer by Inspired4Sean at 10:20 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Thanks Ladies I will give that a try. Has anyone ever heard of Fish Oil with I think it's EPA or something like that?
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• For me my Chemo is giving me these on top of everything else! I heard for your bedroom temp. to keep it at 64 degrees. Make sure your fully hydrated. As for extra supplements. I can't take any.. I'm Sorry. I wish you didn't have to go through this all too! Healing, cooling hugs for You!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 2:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2010