What shows in Vegas are ok to wear jeans & not really dressy clothes? I can't remember from the last time I was there. How aobut Cirque du Soleil , or Lance Burton, or The Thunder From Down Under?

I'm looking to go to Cirque du Soleil , a magic, or comedy show.

momof2girls05

Asked by momof2girls05 at 8:25 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Travel

• Usually the crowd is older so they do dress up more. But wear a dressy top with dark or black jeans.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:31 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I wore jeans to everything !!! just wear a nice top there is no dress code so you'll be fine !!!! Oh Yeah if you go see Thunder Down Under Dress HOTTT since it's a bunch of hot guys stripping !!!!!
    ImTylersMommy

Answer by ImTylersMommy at 10:07 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I wore jeans to everything also with a nice shirt
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:35 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Thats the nice thing about Vegas you'll see people there in just about anything. Something like Lance Burton pretty much everyone was in jeans. The Cirque shows I usually wear nice jeans and heels with a cute top. Something at the V theater or Tropicana or somewhere like that is totally jeans and flip flops. Thunder From Down Under it doesn't matter but its fun to dress up. I've seen Thunder From Down Under, Men of X and Chippendale's out there. Chippendale's was by far the best.
    Anonymous