My vagina is starting to feel loser to me....what is going on?

My husband says I am losing my mind but I think either my vagina is getting loser or I am going numb down there during intercourse. We are not doing anything different. Seriously....could something be wrong with my vagina?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Health

• You may be having too much sex. Give it a rest for about 4 weeks and you will feel tighter. A year and you will feel like a virgin. Or you could do keigles and learn how to tighten your muscles down there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I do keigles and my doc says that too much sex has nothing to do with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Your doctor doesn't know what they are talking about then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• YOUR DOC IS RIGHT!!! I am a RN with a local OBGYN...

It's almost entirely genetic and hormonal; when you're aroused, your vagina tends to loosen somewhat. Childbirth only temporarily loosens the vaginal walls; ,many women find that upon beginning to have sex again (usually about one month after childbirth) that they are almost painfully tight. Being overweight can actually make your vagina "fatter"-- more fat deposits in the vaginal walls, which will make it feel smaller. Sex usually has no impact...

I would make an appointment to talk with your obgyn, especially if you think you may be numb in that area.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Do more kegels! You will have stronger orgasms, too.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:29 PM on Oct. 9, 2009