Ovulation or implantation?????

my husband and i r TTC! I have been off BC for a week and half now. For the past 6 days i have had really bad pain on my ovaries and cramping which i dont normally do w/ ovulation or periods. Today my lower back hurts but im pretty sure that i already ovulated on either the 6th or 7th. So what does this mean!!!???? so curious but i know its too early to take a prego test. My last period was the 22nd and im due for it again on oct. 20th. o and did i meantion that i feel like i could gag lol. is it possible to be having symptoms so early? Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Chances are you are not pregnant. Sorry, I know the waiting sucks but oral contraceptives can take months to completely leave your system and allow you to ovulate again. Especially since you have only been off for a week and ½ which means if you stopped after your period you probably haven't ovulated yet or are coming up on your ovulation now. You may be experiencing Mittelschmerz (fancy term for pain with ovulation).

I suggest you sign up for a site like fertilityfriend.com (free trial) or mymonthlycycle.com in order to learn a little more about your cycle and ovulation. Both sites have taught me a lot but especially Fertility Friend. Good luck.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2009