Where do you keep your lube?

So your kids don't find it, ya know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mines just a little bottle and it stays next to the bed. The kids shouldn't be in the room without us so I don't really worry about it.
    MissMorgan07

Answer by MissMorgan07 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• You know Good Question...we keep ours inside our nightstand but I know what you mean sometimes you are so much into the mood you sometimes forget to put it away...lol

My kids haven't found it yet, but if they did I would have to tell them it is for big people only if a kid uses it they can get sick, and leave it at that....lol I like this question :)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Under the bed where they cant see it.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:38 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• On my nightstand. Our bedroom door is locked when we are not in it, so the kids can't go in and "find" things. Plus it makes it easier to keep it locked all the time, that way when we start buying Christmas and Birthday presents they don't think that they can go in and sneak a peek at them. lol
    ljmcmichael

Answer by ljmcmichael at 11:09 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Its a bag to the side of my bed.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• In my underwear drawer along with a few other things.
    AshOut

Answer by AshOut at 11:27 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• We have a locked box in our closet with all our toys and lubes.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:51 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I had it in my nigh stand, until one day our cleaning lady found it. Omg I was soooooo embarrassed....so I bought a pillow that has a zipper..especially made for our toys..lol
    Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous