Why are the woman on here so damn caddy? especially you right wingers.

what is up with you ladys? nasty as can be .Is this how you act at home in front of your kids. I dont come on here anymore because all I see is bashing and nastiness.

You woman give true meaning to the word "bitches"

This is why I stopped logging on to CM all you guys want to do is insult people ,but when a dem gives back you guys have cows. This forum is a joke already. And yeah I did write annon because I wanted to. Im def erasing my cm its just not worth having its a waste of time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Feel better?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• And we're supposed to care that some random anon who may or may not even be female, let alone an actual mom, is leaving because???
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:25 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Dear, it's "catty" not "caddy". Learn to spell. A "caddy" is someone who assists a golfer. Now go take your Midol.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:26 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I'm sorry you feel this way. I can understand your frustration however let me assure you there are women on here who are smart and passionate on many views especially the views that concern them, their families, and neighbors and since we're all a neighbor to someone that pretty much means the country at large including you. We are sick and tired of being pushed around and told how what is best for our families, tired of wondering if our jobs that are secure for the moment will be that way next week. Tired of seeing the demise our our country.

Your entitled to your opinion and if that means deleting your CM account then so be it and I wish you will. However remember this no one is making you log on to CM, or stop by P&CE. If you don't like many of us on here then simply leave and visit the other tons of sections on here that suit your tastes.

I wish you well in finding a site where the talk is nothing but rainbows.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:27 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Just ignore them I do, I know exactly what you mean I just brush them off and read some more it is a place to get away and vent, but I do agree with you if ladies don't have nothing nice to say why even open and try to answer the post.

Please don't go and Iknow what you mean about the anonymous buttom CM knew what was going to happen I guess for them to add a anonymous button so don't even sweat it. Just enjoy what is left of us good ladies. Have a great weekend!!!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• And you came back just to say this? You thought someone would care?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:30 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Aren't you being the same way right now? I'm not being mean or sarcastic. Just think about it.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 9:31 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Have you read the absolutely rude comments on the NPP post from the liberal anons? The "right wingers" were told to go "off yourself"? I think it is a huge generalization to say it is the conservatives being rude. This rudeness is just a sign of a lack of manners, but it isn't just the conservatives. I mean really - read the question about the NPP (the first one posted this morning) and then see if you can honestly say it is the "right wingers".
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:32 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Not all of us are as bad as the few. They just tend to have a lot of time on their hands. Some of us really do not care which side you are on, if you have a good idea you have a good idea. I posted a comment the other day that both sides liked and we were having a really good discussion about it until a couple of nut cases from both sides decided to start fighting with each other. Although I would have to say that some of these women did truly debase themselves today and I finally lost my temper with them. All I have to say is that look at other places on CM they are really not that bad.
    lori232

Answer by lori232 at 9:52 AM on Oct. 9, 2009