Still not sure if I am pregnant or not..........

Ever since May, my period has been starting later and later each month. The first day of my last period was August 27th. Today is October 9th. Following the pattern since May, I would have gotten my period around Oct 2 or 3. I just started taking Yaz on October 4 ( because I was pretty positive I was not pregnant ). I still don't have my period, but I have a whole bunch of unsettling symptoms ( nausea, extreme fatigue, spontaneously eating a ton, minor aches, mood swings ). My gynecologist told me to take a pregnancy test just to be sure that wasn't the culprit. I took one first thing this morning and it was negative. I do not know if I believe it or not because I still have all these symptoms. Some of them I have had before I started taking the Yaz pill. I couldn't get an appt for a pelvic exam until October 16. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• why do people have to be so rude (kalebsmommy we are here to support each other. just don't answer)? i also think the symptoms are from yaz, but you did say you had some symptoms before... if it were me, i would keep testing until AF came. good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Let me pull out my magic eight ball and i'll let you know if you're pregnant or not..
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 9:47 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i would say you're not pregnant and the symptoms are from the yaz. btw it has been linked to a lot of upset in the med field lately. read your packet that came with it.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 9, 2009