Trying to get pregnant ...Any advice

We have been trying to concieve for 13 months now...I have one son (THANK GOD!!) who will be 10 on the 14th of October....I lost a pregacncy last year...Went to a fertility specialist who diagnosed me a Secoundary Infertitily....Although I cannot go back b/c my insurance doesn't cover it ...Just for diagnostic test it cost about $ 3,000.00....So, any advice :(

tweety8

Asked by tweety8 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well you should deff try taking prenatal because of the nutrients also just stop trying...you usually get prego when people stop or don't try....
    cplayboyblonde

Answer by cplayboyblonde at 10:49 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Try taking prenatals they will at the very least help to keep you healthy.
    Make sure you are getting plenty of rest and not stressing so much (easier said than done I know).

Try charting... This is extremely helpful for anyone esp. someone with fertility issues.
    Try fertilityfriend.com
    There are certain things you can take to "up" your cervical mucus as well. Try a google search, you never know what you may find that may be just right for you!
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• This is a bit personal but it worked for me. I had 4 children at the time and never had a miscarriage or any problems.. but I COULDNT GET PREGNANT with my new husband. We tried for a year or 2. I know when i got preg with my son and i know what i did diff... I used a bullet to induce orgasm. when you orgasm your cervix dips up and down so i heard.. so i figured i'd give it a try. He came and i got the bullet and used it.. and now i have baby Julian!! It's worth a try and if it doesnt work then keep trying!!
    Anonymous