Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Those cords that hook a camera up to a computer to upload pics...

What exactly are those cords called so I know what to ask for at the store and how much do they generally cost? Thanks!!


Asked by Autumn22 at 10:08 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

Level 8 (235 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • usb cable, about $20

    Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

  • Thanks!! I'm needing to buy one today. I think I can afford that! :)

    Answer by Autumn22 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

  • lol n/p i need one too, my dog chewed the other one up

    Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

  • Ok, so what if your camera is not made anymore? I have a Kodak that is five years old and can't even get a replacement cord from them. Out of luck?

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

  • your kodak should take a memory card and if you have a newer least a 2003 model then it should have a memory card reader. Try to see what kinds of memory card your camera is probably an SD card and it is anywhere from 14 bucks

    Answer by Mom2LexiNJordan at 8:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2009