If you could travel back in time to ANY period or event, where would u go and why???

CnKsMom

Asked by CnKsMom at 10:13 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Early 1900's - ya know the era in which Meet Me In St. Louis happened. But only as a well to do white woman cuz more than likely my black ass would have been someone's maid and I would have been fired from every house I worked in. They'd be like bring my breakfast to me at 6:15 sharp and I'd be like can you make that 8:30am cuz I like to sleep in late.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• In case u were curious....There are many places and eras I'd LOVE to experience, but if I can only pick 1 it's gotta be Woodstock!!!! To be surrounded by all those peaceful people, and hear all those AMAZING artists!!!
    CnKsMom

Answer by CnKsMom at 10:17 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I would like to visit the roaring 20's. I like the clothes and seemed like women were kickin it back then.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Gosh too many to count.

I think Id love to visit ancient Greece tho. When togas were the norm and ancient Gods were talked about,etc. Think it would be fun to listen to all the goings on from that long ago.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• OMG I feel like I already do that quite often so what I do to try and stay put is I go to my 2nd or 3rd bday. Don't really remember which one but I was there, remember the feeling and things that were going on and it was like a party or family gathering of some sort and it was nice. That helps me stay grounded and realistic.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 11:22 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• If I could take my family with me it would be the early 1800's.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:34 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• HAHA LadyBug kisses your so funny. Early 1800's and I wanna run a cat house, be top whore HAHA...yep I'm serious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I have to go with PP's roaring 20s and of course woodstock!!! I would chop off a arm to see all those bands play esp hendrix!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 11:52 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i would have loved to experience the 1940's.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Some midevil time...I loved the pointy tall hats with the toole hanging from them. I would love to wear those clothes for just one day.
    Anonymous