teething

anyone have any pointers they can give me ?

I have been using baby oragel but is there anything else? she wont suck on the teething toys.

she is 4 mths old tomorrow

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• teething tablets, tylenol every 4 hours
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• ohh 4 months...thats kinda hard...mines now 9 months....when mine was teething she handled it her way...she didnt fuss or cry....think shes too young to have popsicles?...so keep doing orajel...
    cplayboyblonde

Answer by cplayboyblonde at 10:46 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• mine is five month now and has been teething since she was three months (The back one on both sides are finnaly coming in) She wont use teething rings eatiher but she will use those teething key toys and she feels the need to chew on my finger so I wash my hand real good and she will start chewing on it and put it were she want it to be. I also use the baby oragel but it doesnt seem to last long enough. oh ya I will wet a wash cloth for her and freez it and let her naw it she like how it feels on her gums pulse the sucking on it soothes her.
    purplecraze579

Answer by purplecraze579 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2009