Dental insurance??

We just got dental insurance with delta dental. If anyone else has this, I was wondering how good they are? I have had a bad toothache for a week now, and I know that its my wisdom tooth and that it needs to come out. I need to know if the insurance will pay for it?

mamagoose718

Asked by mamagoose718 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Health

• Delta is a good dental plan. I worked at a dental office before and have seen them pay a lot of the expense. Good luck. You can always check before to see what they will cover.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:45 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I had delta but no one local accepted them. So I can't tell you if they were any good. If you call Customer Service they should be able to answer your questions though!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:48 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Call the number on the back of your card. Insurance companies offer many different plans with different levels of coverage.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2009