SEX Question. Please be over fourty to answer.

My husband has the day off tomorrow.
It's rainy and gloomy.
The temp. is hi 58.

I want raped by my husband.
How do we do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• well it sounds like you two have talked about this somewhat and you are wondering how to go about it - to get the whole role thing moving right? I would tell him that he needs to surprise you. Come to you when you are not expecting it and just have his way. If you haven't talked about it, just tell him that you like a little rough play. Be somewhat specific like, I like my hair pulled, spanked, or whatever it is that you like. I don't understand the whole rape thing, but I'm totally into rough play and bondage.
    Anonymous

• You don't have to be over forty to answer this question. LOL. Can't you just seduce him? Instead of using the word rape? To want to be raped by your husband sounds creepy. IMO
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:40 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• " I want raped by my husband" what does this mean??? you want to be raped by your husband?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• You want your husband to rape you? Like pretend rape right?
    Anonymous

• Men always wake up with morning wood attack him then.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:41 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• She wants to play the submissive helpless role. This can turn some women on. Heck, i remember one night when fiance & i were drunk, he very aggressively ripped my clothes off & had his way....i was REALLY turned on by this. But, i don't want to get hurt, or be treated badly. Without telling him this, he would probably never try to "rape" you (not really rape if you want it) you guys need to get into some role playing somehow.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:44 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• crippy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Put on a sexy outfit..give him a goody bag with handcuffs, whip and such...take it from there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

not always lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I want raped? Then someone posts "crippy" WTH? Do we let the kids post here? Yikes. I assume the "crippy" comment was meant as CREEPY. ? Oh boy. I don't know about you but even "pretend rape" sounds sick and unnatural. But what do I know? I am a senior citizen. Is that old enough for ya?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Oct. 9, 2009