has anyones husband left them with kids,and later in life did regret it????

Im grieving the loss of my marriage,my husband doesnt love me aanymore we have 2 kids together,and he left me for another woman.How do i move on?????Im soooooooooooooooo distraught

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• It will take a while for you to start feeling better about the break up.It sounds like you are grieving still. You have a right to grieve the loss of your marriage. 

But on the other hand. You need to move on. He left you for someone else. Don't give him the satisfaction of seeing you be so up set.

Answer by louise2 at 10:58 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• He'll only regret it if you have a better life without him. Grass is always greener.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• This gets sticky in these types of situations so I'll try to watch how I phrase things. I don't want you to misunderstand what I am saying and I'm certainly not bashing. By your words your dh doesn't love you anymore so I'm not seeing how you'd think he'd regret his decision to find happiness elsewhere. With that said, it gives you the opportunity to find the right man and still be in a happy family. He just wants to close one chapter in your book of life so you can begin another. The story still goes on. It's just that other characters come into the story. So the end of the book can still end on a positive note. I know you hurt right now and this might not make sense to you but so much is opening up to you. You see a door shutting while I see other doors and windows of opportunity opening up for you. But, If all that fails then hang him for alimony and child support. (small joke)

Answer by admckenzie at 1:09 PM on Oct. 9, 2009