Work @ Home- WAHU, CEO Moms,Ameriplan,Four Point Moms

Honestly how do you think someone on welfare can afford that junk?

I can understand $20 bucks a month for a good product everyone needs that is way worth over the value.

Would you buy $50-$60 in crap when you had a choice to spend it on food or Melalueca?

You guys are so misleading its disgusting.

Thats not helping, and borrowing from friends, its not their financial obligation.

Aghhh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm not really sure what your issue is. I was on PA when I started with Ameriplan. I never borrowed any money and I was able to build a business that got me off PA... I have lots of members that use and love our plans that are on PA. If they are going to pay twice or three times as much to see a doctor without our plan, why not get the plan? Are you just upset because YOU don't think it's worth it or because you don't know how to manage your money enough to afford it? Either way, I don't see how earning or saving money is a bad thing... And since I am one of the MANY women on this team who has come from that Public Assisted life and is now able to say I have a great income... I have to highly disagree... Besides, if they are on PA, chances are they get FS. So they arent choosing between food and melaleuca... They might be choosing between cigarettes and melaleuca, but that's THEIR CHOICE!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:55 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Great Job Sabrina!!! I couldn't have said it any better myself!!!
    Anonymous

• Ceo Moms is not trying to be misleading at all! I'm sorry you feel that way. There may have been something you misunderstood. I'm not sure what you mean about borrowing money from friends. We have a great team and I'm very proud to be a part of it. Our goal is to help each other reach our financial goals.Melaleuca may not be for everyone, but I truly love their products. I hope you find something that will work for you and your family. Best Wishes!

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• There are many legitimate companies out there. Don't expect to get something for nothing. The moms who earn a good income work hard for it. I have been working from home part-time ont the internet for 4 years and love it! Moms who truly are willing to work hard and consistently will do well in any business they choose. You do have another option, go find a job and pay daycare, and with the economy and unemployment not about to get any better, more and more families are choosing to save money and work at home.
    MarieEvelyn

Answer by MarieEvelyn at 11:10 AM on Oct. 10, 2009