last year

this was my costume last year, i want to top it how can i make it more sexy this year?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sexy means something different to different people.  The Victorians thought showing a bit of ankle was sexy.  She has the body to carry that off and if she wants to flaunt it, then I see no problem with it.  It is a Halloween costume after all, it's not like she is going to grandpa's funeral or the supermarket dressed like that.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Uh.. why do you want to make it more sexy???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• That is hard to top however I am giving u my opinion since ur asking. Wear a lighter pastel to bring out your natural skin. The contrast will make it beautiful. Maybe more makeup. Not much else ur fine.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 11:26 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Um, what r u supposed to b?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• A whore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I agree with milmiracle. Wear a lighter color it will bring out your skin color. Maybe go for that innocent white like an angel. It will drive them wild.
    AshOut

Answer by AshOut at 11:31 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Um, Wear a thong and nipple tassles.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I agree with the lighter colour.  Gold would look stunning on you.  Maybe Playboy bunny ears and tail.

Ignore the anon's, they're either jealous or prudes or both.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:49 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I'm not jealous or a prude, but can you be seriously asking this question? Your boobs are ready to fall out already and the thing on your head looks like it is ready to explode. You are a beautiful lady, sexy could be a lot better if you covered up a little.
    Anonymous