has anyone ever begged there husband not to leave them????

did u regret that move?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I will never beg my husband to stay with me. If he wants to leave I'd rather him do it now than later before I get hurt worse. If you dont have any attachments then move on if it's not working. You can find someone that loves and respects you enough to try and work through issues instead of leave when they dont get there way.
    Quin1823

Answer by Quin1823 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Yes, actually I did. I am sure alot of woman did.
    I was so in love or what I believed to be in love, that I didn't think about how bad we were for each other. I thought what can I do to change him, what can I do to make him love me the same. He was such a good maker upper, but in the end it always repeated it self. Until this day, he is the same as he will always be.

It hurt and took me a year to realize he was not good for me, and when i did see him, I remembered exactly why I left him, and left it at that.

Good luck, and remember only you can love your self enough to get away from the abuse whether physical, mental, or verbally it has to stop-no one is to treat you that way, only you let people treat you, the way you want to be treated. Most of all you are stronger then you think. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• You think you can' t live with out them, but you are most definetly stronger then you think.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Yup, I did. I'm not proud to admit it but I did. I wanted to keep the family together for the kids. Big mistake. He did stay just to remind me on a daily basis why we didn't work as a couple so I finally gave up and cut him loose. That was 30 yrs ago and I have not regretted it yet. It was just my fear of being alone. Once alone I found out life is a lot easier without the crap men bring to the relationship. Sometimes facing our fears turns out better than we originally think

Answer by admckenzie at 1:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• No, only because I know that I can do it on my own just fine.
    Anonymous

• I would never beg a man to stay with me. That's just who I am. I don't see how anything good or loving could come from someone being with me just because I begged them to and not because they wanted to be there. To me, that is a recipe for disaster. I think it sets up a relationship to fail, for adultery, for lies, and many other issues. I have had self esteem issues in the past, but even then I would never bring myself to my knees in tears begging someone not to leave me. This is probably an easier decision for me because I have always worked, I make good money, and although I am married now, I have made it on my own before and know I can again.
    "Don't make someone your priority, when all they make you is their option."
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2009