baby not sleeping

please i need tips my 4 month old wakes up every other hour screaming n crying all night , how did u get your baby to sleep through the night

mommyto2txboys

Asked by mommyto2txboys at 11:32 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have the same problem except my daughter is 9 months old. her doctor told me, dont let her fall asleep while your feeding her and dont go running everytime she started crying in her room because then she will make habit of it. for a week straight i had to let her cry herself back to sleep and now she gets up once a night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• walk around with her singing softly. play soft music and gently rock her to it. as you are holding her, lightly bounce her up and down, very lightly and make a soft "shoo-shoo" like a hushing sound, and try to repeat that. a gentle back rub using a round motion and very little pressure. or you could try a car ride too. all of those things helped us
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 11:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• keep her up alot during the day and no late naps, that's what we do and my baby girl is 6 weeks old and she sleeps from 10pm to 7am. U can also try giving her a warm bath and rubbing her down with lotion and feeding her a warm bottle right before bed time that's what our Dr. recommended.
    kat324

Answer by kat324 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 9, 2009